We are taxation specialists and provide advice on tax matters for individuals, sole traders, partnerships, cooperatives and corporations. We have extensive experience and knowledge base when it comes to tax matters, and can assist you to maximise your tax returns. Our expertise with family owned business and associated tax structures, such as trusts, will ensure the tax planning requirements of family owned businesses are well taken care of. We are also experts in Capital Gains Tax, BAS, PAYG, GST and business tax strategies, and can assist you with enquiries from the Australian Tax Office, or for liaising with auditors for providing correspondence and advice.
When it comes to tax matters, we are specialists in:
- Tax filing for individuals and small enterprises.
- Late Tax Returns.
- Amendments to prior year Tax Returns.
- Multiple year Tax Returns.
- Taxation related to Trusts.
- Company Tax returns.
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Tax Returns.
- Employment Taxes – FBT, Payroll Tax and Workover implications.
- Tax Compliance Consulting for small and medium businesses.
- Solutions for investors and rental property owners.
- Business Income for sole traders.
- Advise for Contractors.
- Capital gains taxation.
- Human Resource taxation – maximising value to employees and the business.
We recommend you to visit the ATO website (http://www.ato.gov.au) for a comprehensive and up-to-date coverage on a number of topics. If you find it difficult to understand any specific topic, or if you have a specific question, please do not hesitate to contact us.